Discover more of the author’s books, see similar authors, read author blogs and more
Three close encounters with death, and Neelam Kumar quickly realised that there were other women inside her, all demanding creative expression. Her multitasking and juggling between them led her to become
An Adversity Coach
Life Skills Coach
And of course, an author.
Among her 10 bestselling books, the ones that have caught public attention are:
1. Our Favourite Indian Stories by Khushwant Singh and Neelam Kumar (JAICO Publishing House, 2002)
2. To Cancer, With Love—My Journey of Joy. (Hay House India Publishers, 2015)
3. I am a Sea of Possibilities—A Personal Growth Coloring Workbook.
4. To Cancer, With Love—A Graphic Novel (funded by two legends, Mr Ratan Tata and Mr Amitabh Bachchan) (Embassy Books, 2018)
5. Healed: How cancer gave me a new life by Manisha Koirala with Neelam Kumar (Penguin Random House, 2019)
With a Masters in Journalism from the US, Neelam earlier worked as DGM (Corporate Affairs) in India’s largest steel company. She has won prestigious awards and continues to be featured in magazines/newspapers.
Neelam believes in making and spreading her own sunshine in a world that is largely grim. A beacon of positivity herself, Neelam encourages people to become the light of hope, courage, and joy. She calls herself a thriver and a sunshine maker.
She lives in Mumbai and can be reached at
Books by Neelam Kumar
I Am Invincible, Thirteen True Tales of Courage, Grit, & Survival
Have you ever been in the bottomless pit of despair? And then, through your own efforts, worked y...